Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Friday, November 30, 2012

McLean, VA

Despite not having a happy meal, I don't think that I could have been more pleased with my walk down memory lane with my cheeseburger. Beef patty with cheese, pickles, ketchup, and onions! It's not that great, and yet it is.....so hard to describe that nostalgic feeling. Also I had the MCRIB last night !!!! I haven't had one of these since they first came out with the Flintstones movie in the 90's. I rather enjoyed it, but perhaps it was the particular store, but there was too much onion in my sandwich and too little sauce. Aside from that, I shall be having another McRib before they retire them for another decade or whatever. Hurry up and get your McRib, they're only in stores this year for 6 weeks. This used to be a good McDonalds. I know that because of how busy they are, they don't have time to smile. But the sheer rudeness and lack of communication was ridiculous. Maybe if the food was top notch (by McDonald's standards, at least), but it was luke warm with not at all crisp fries or nuggets. It's a shame about the single arched closing...

No comments:

Post a Comment