Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

New York, NY

McDonald's? 4 stars? I know.....I wouldn't normally review a fast-food chain BUT it is a guilty pleasure of mine and this McDonald's is like none other. Seriously. I missed the talking trash can that the first Yelper mentioned (will definitely have to go back for that) but this is seriously the nicest McDonald's I've ever seen. I went there on Valentine's Day for a McFlurry (because that's how my classy friends and I roll) and was amazed with the decor. It kind of reminded me of my college cafeteria (in a good way) with cozy booths and semi funky furniture. The place was super clean and a lot bigger than it looks when you walk in. To top it off their prices are a little lower than some other McDonald's in Manhattan (I'm kind of embarrassed that I even know that). If you're in the area I'd definitely recommend checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment