Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fairfax, VA

I was initially unsure on how to rate this McDonald's. First, I thought the service was very good. I used a coupon that I got in the mail for a $1.00 Filet-O-Fish and I used a Valentine's Day certificate for a free small ice cream cone. The manager did not even bat an eye when I used them together. I thought that was great. She got my food incredibly fast. On the other hand, while I was waiting for my food, another customer came up to the counter and complained about his food. He showed the manager that one of his McNuggets was raw. I saw it, and it was definitely pink in the middle. He was very upset and asked for his money back. The manager was apologetic, but I think they could have been more apologetic. They gave his money back to him, and he left. I felt they should have done more because that mistake is a very big deal. So I give this place 2 stars. Raw fast food is a big deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment