Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New Orleans, LA

HAHA! You know, if I were rating on comedy, this McDonalds would be a 4 star but for customer service, it translates to 2 stars on Yelp! This McDonalds is conveniently located on Canal street adjacent to Bourbon St. That's probably all it has going for it. As I walk in the store, I already feel unsafe. The lady at the cash register takes my order and suddenly she just utters Powerade. I am like what are you talking about? She was just mumbling CO2, CO2.....then I had to ask her again.......what are you asking me? She said the carbonation was out and the people behind me even understood that. HAHA! It helps to speak in complete sentences. It helps comprehension. I ordered a Big Mac combo with no salt on the fries. Of course they forgot the no salt on the fries. OMG. The lady at the cash register told the fries lady, told you so. LOL. I felt like I walked into a dysfunctional family restaurant. Also, some one asked for no cheese on their burger but the guy making the sandwiches was raising hell to the cash register lady. I feel these employees are probably not communicating to each other. I bet the guy assembling the sandwiches probably did something to that person's sandwich. Let's just say I was entertained....but I was looking forward to a refreshing Coke. Instead I got a diluted Powerade that tastes like water.

No comments:

Post a Comment