Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

New Orleans, LA

You would think McD's would have a "standard" in all their restaurants. CLEARLY they do NOT here! Came in here for a quick breakfast because, hey, it's a McDonald's, right? They have fresh brewed, corporate-provided coffee, right? They have an Egg McMuffin that taste's the same here as the one in Miami, in Chicago, in Po'dunk, Iowa, RIGHT??? W R O N G ! ! ! If there was a one-QUARTER star to rate this place, I think THAT would be too high. The coffee was (diplomatically) one step up above POND SLUDGE! It was disgusting! The egg in the Egg McMuffin was so dry it was reverting back to it's POWDER form! And, cheese is NOT suppose to "snap" when you bite into it. I showed this to the lady at the counter and she said, "we make all these fresh every morning." Okay, WHICH morning two weeks ago did you make this one??? The orange juice was no better. If you took a tablespoon of Tang and put it in a QUART of water.....yeah, that would be close to it. I'm sorry. I don't mean to bash a place in one of my favorite cities on Earth but I just want to warn everybody what they can expect (unless, of course, "corporate" sees this and other reviews and does something about it). I'll never know because I'll never go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment