Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Austin, TX

Normally i don't write reviews on big chains but this one is a bit difft., typically ill stop by some random mcdonalds and grab an iced coffee (coffee flavor) but have always found that not everyplace makes the same drink correctly.

So on this morning i go through the drive thru, get my order and proceed to find out if they had in fact made the drink right. They hadn't, so of course i do a uiee and return to the scene of the crime.

Im in line waiting for the counter girl to take my order since im next in line and the manger sees me and proceeds to take my order. I explain to him what is wrong and he wants to make this right.

He comes back and for the first time actually explains to me why it doesn't taste right.....creamer.....fucking creamer, this entire time I could have just put more cream/milk to offset the taste. Not only does he come back with a brand new drink but i actually ask to order another coffee and tells me its "on the house". Great guy and def. seemed to genuinely want to help out and be a part of the customer experience.

A++ and def. my fav. mcdonalds to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment