Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Friday, February 15, 2013

New Orleans, LA

I have a favorite McDonald's (clearly I need to make some changes in my life...). Anyway, this is my preferred McDonald's because the value meal prices are on average 50 cents cheaper than the next nearest location and my chicken nuggets and french fries are always cooked to perfection. If you've ever had an overcooked nugget, you'll understand the importance of this. Finally, unlike a number of other locations, I can generally eat my lunch in peace without someone coming up to me and bothering me for one reason or another (like a toddler stealing my chicken nuggets or a man bowing to me and calling me the queen-- both true stories). Place smells a bit and could use a good wipe down. Ordering was quick. Fries were very yummy; more crisper than other McDs. It's close to where I had to work so it was very convenient to stroll here for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment