Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New Orleans, LA

NOTHING good to say about this place. The place was sprinkled with people that looked like they were there for some place to sleep. I ordered 2 Frappe's well, I waited I know 15 minutes ... There were 2 people ahead of me, they got their orders pretty quickly (how long they had been there before I got there the Good Lord ONLY knows!) ... During the 15 min wait I had two people come up to me and try to con me out of money (which is very refreshing .... NOT!!) The people that worked there were NOT helpful at all, they were not friendly one bit! Never said thank you... have a good nite ... come back again ....nothing.... I should have turned around and left as soon as I saw the questionable mechanisms on the bathroom doors! Needless to say ... Do not go in this Mickey D's unless you CANNOT make it another 10 ft dying of hunger!

No comments:

Post a Comment