Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

New Orleans, LA

This place takes FOR-EV-ER. All I ordered was a small chocolate shake and it took like 15 min...and there was no one in front of me in line and 2 people still waiting on food. The main problem was the slow moving people behind the counter and all the people they decided to chat with in the middle of finishing an order.... When I ordered my shake however, I asked for extra chocolate. The cashier looked at me like I became an alien in just that moment. So I said, "LOOK, I'm not an alien; all I want is an actual chocolate shake-not a "chocolate" "shake"...they never have enough chocolate in the them" ... She pretty much said she has no control over it, but when I got my shake, it was actually a chocolate shake even though the ones that came out before mine were not. I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment