Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Austin, TX

I am notoriously guilty of getting the late night munchies. After a night of celebrating on sixth street, I wanted the best late night meal ever: a large order of fries and a strawberry shake with whip cream and a cherry.

Now, I know this is a chain, especially with McDonald's, and everything is made to a standard, but the standard here was a little off. Just as a reminder, I only ordered a milkshake and fries, and only 1/2 of my order was up to the magical McDonald's standard. The milkshake was a complete hit. The moment I put the straw into my mouth and gave a little suckle, it was bliss. My mind went to a new place. I wish I could say the same about the fries. After I pulled out box out of the bag and smelled the golden goodness I thought it was going to amazing. The first few fries had the perfect amount of salt and warmth, but I think that was it. The following were lacking salt, were undercooked, and were missing the greatest ingredient of all - the one that separates McDonald's from the rest - the love. There was no love with my fries. Not even a side of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment