Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Queens, NY

just went to this McDonald's feeling like some their fries. I had to toss the fries away. the fries has no taste and it's cold. It seems that it has been sitting there for hours. you would think the would serve you some fresh cooked fries. Hate the food. my boy friend asked for Angus burger with onion only. I guess when you ask 'only' it means they only give you meat patti with whatever the only is. where's the bacon and cheese? told my boyfriend next time must ask for everything without ketchup, mustard, and pickles. there should be a rule that MacDonald can't serve old fries. if the fries has been sitting in the burner for more than 20mins it should be tossed. god I hate to not getting what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment