Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Kahului, HI

How awesome is this? I'm the first person to review the McDonald's in Kahului, Maui. My family moved to Maui in 1968 and I remember hamburgers being 25 cents when Maui basically had two fast food restaurants on the whole island . . . McDonalds and Kentucky Fried Chicken. Thank you McDonald's for all those years of happiness . . . from seeing me transition from hamburgers to cheeseburgers and even growing up to big kid level with my first Big Mac. You saved my undeveloped tastebuds from poi and squid and prevented that little white kid from starving to death. Here's to you McDonald's -- I raise my glass to you old friend. Aloha to you and a big hang loose to the hamburglar and grimace

No comments:

Post a Comment