Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Honolulu, HI

I came here to grab a Mcflurry late one night and decided to go with the M&M variety. The drive through was pretty cool (equipped some type of conveyor belt away from the actual restaurant) and the service was pretty quick. My only issues were: 1. My Mcflurry was not mixed. I mean I was able to do it on my own but still come on. 2. We weren't given any napkins. I guess I should have asked though so I cant really knock this too bad. FREE FREAKIN' WI-FI! Wi-fi at nearby Starbucks gets slow and clumsy when da cafe is full. Wi-fi at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is limited to 1-hour increments (with da added hassle of having to ask for a card at da register dat get one code you gotta plug into your netbook/laptop). Place was packed chock full of high school teenyboppers, college kids, and a few professionals on a Thursday night. More seating available den a coffee shop (2 levels of seating with comfy booths & tables with chairs), cheap food & beverages available to order, and place opens till 10 p.m. all days of da week. Took my Lil' Sis here and totally bypassed Starbucks, CBTL, Border's Books & Music & all of those other places. Who would've thought Mc-ee-dee's would become da "happenin' place" to study? Review #150

No comments:

Post a Comment