Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Brooklyn, NY

pretty much my least favorite mcdonalds ever. ugh.

This McDonald's is the worst of any I have ever been to. I do not have high expectations when visiting a McDonald's but this location could not even meet those. I'm just going to bullet the main points that forced me to give this location 1 star:

*The 2nd floor was roped off leaving only the four small tables on the first floor (albeit that I was there at 9PM, I have been here before during the day and the 2nd floor was still closed) *The floors were filthy. *I ordered a McChicken from the DOLLAR Menu, but it cost $1.49. So I changed to a McDouble from the DOLLAR Menu that cost $1.09. If you can't stick with the DOLLAR concept than redesign your menu, you billionaire corporation. *The ketchup packets that were dropped into my takeout bag were leaking and stuck together. *The only thing that I can say good about this location was that the food was the same old average McDonalds food. Really, how can anybody mess that up. But because I couldn't eat it inside the restaurant, it was cold by the time I got home to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment