Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Kahului, HI

I'm not 100% sure this is the exact location of the McD's that we've been to many times - all I know is we stopped there on our way to our hotel from the airport b/c we were starving...and although I eat McD's only about once a year, it was my only immediate alternative to chewing my arm off. Holy COW. (no pun actually intended...) Best McDonald's cheeseburger ever!! But, I was ravenous, so I took the experience w/ a grain of salt (& ketchup). .....on the way back to the airport, we decided to try it again - see if lightning would strike twice - no way McDonald's could end up being one of our favorite meals of the trip! 2nd time: YUM! The bread was perfect - the meat & cheese so juicy & flavorful. It was downright weird. 2nd trip to the island - stuck with our new tradition & pulled over for some cheeseburgers. DING DING DING!!! They blew us away again. And again on the way back to the airport. This is now my 3rd trip to Maui - leaving this Friday...& I'm proud to admit that I'm looking SO forward to McDonalds.

No comments:

Post a Comment