Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Queens, NY

Omg is McDs kidding? Okay, the only plus is the new "Shamrock Shake". Its tasty and makes me think of my great grandma who was Irish...no, i dont look Irish...get over it, smh... Now, the ultimate no-no of any restaurant, fast or slow, is the bathroom. (I really hate writing about my potty time, ugh) Why oh why powers that be, burger powers that is, is there no TOILET SEAT on the toilet, and the handicapped stall at that? Excuse me but isnt that gross? I used sanitizer twice, covered with tissue three times. I could have fallen in and drowned...okay too much drama but Come On! this deserves drama! This McDonalds is always busy and Home Depot is a mile away! Does this really need Obama approval? Was the last seat made of gold? Or did it have to be chisled out of Mt Rushmore (marble...more drama)? I had to take a pic, with my receipt as proof that i have BEEN there and didnt want to DONE that! For shame Ronald and for shame Donald today this was not my kinda place....

The best thing about this mcdonalds is its breakfast. The eggs actually have a poached feel to them and the sausage is never overly hard.

So, as all say, mcdonalds is a long lived fad but it pays to find the ones that make it bearable to eat their food!

No comments:

Post a Comment