Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

New York, NY

Never would I have imagined that I would give McDonald's such a low rating. But fear not, it's just this location that I can't deal with. You may think that the food tastes the same at all locations but that is not the case. The chicken McNuggets here are about a week old and stale. Gross.
The ONE time I convince my husband to eat Mcdonald's for dinner, they don't bring their A-game. WTF.

We accidentally stumbled into this place after spending too much time in a bar around the corner. The 24 hour sign had mislead us and what seemed to be a curse (they were closed), turned out to be a blessing.
So anyway, as I said, we wanted to go in, and some dude outside told us that they were currently not serving but cleaning. My friend tries to go in (He really wanted that chicken sandwhich!), but the place is deserted. So we stand outside for another minute and another dude comes out saying they are currently taking care of a rat problem.
Ewwww!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment