Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Kailua, Hawaii

I was babysitting and left with the Mom-van and $20 to take the kids to McD for dinner. This McDonalds has a slide/play place which was being used only by the 2 girls I was with - they had a blast before and after mealtime! That's why I gave 2 stars instead of just one... TERRIBLE customer service! Before you judge me, please know that my very first job at the age of 15 was at McDonalds and I'm always more than kind to McD employees. I ordered myself a grilled chicken sandwich and ended up with a McChicken. No no no - not the $1 menu mystery chicken patty! I was trying to be moderately healthy. I told the guy who was getting my order together that it was incorrect. The guy who had taken my order mumbled something about "that's not what she said" and that was it, they both went on their McWay and ignored me. I saw someone who looked like the McManager and caught his attention, letting him know what was up, as politely as I could. I wanted GRILLED chicken and would be happy to pay for the difference. He didnt' apologize to me at all, just went to the order taker and told him to fix it. Then, Mr. McMumbles said "there are so many grilled chicken sandwiches! #5, #6, #7..." I had to speak up and tell him - ORIGINAL. GRILLED. CHICKEN. I paid the difference like I said I would, although I didn't think I should have to since it was his McMistake, but I didn't want them to do something yucky to my food. The only thing the manager said to him after the whole ordeal was PAY ATTENTION. Nobody said sorry or offered me a delicious McFlurry to compensate for my troubles. Oh well... I got my grilled chicken sandwich, the lettuce was wilted and the tomato was gross. I only ate half. The kids were thrilled to play there, loved the milk, and ate half of their happy meals - which was good for those picky eaters! McDonalds remains a need-to-eat place for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment