Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New York, NY

This McD location was the most generous of them all when it came down to handing out the free McCafe iced Mocha during the Summer. I recall people charging at the employees and walking away with two hands full. Needless to say I was one of those TYVM. BTW, I said no whipped cream, spammit! Fine, I'll add a star for that kickass promotion.

Let me see..5 McNuggets for $1 or 20 for over $5. Hrmm..tough call. Now why would they think you can't do math, especially when you are by Wall St? *boggle*
Their fish fillet here is awful - it's nuked and tastes like rubber afterwards. I hear their Angus burger is decent though.

Do people really write reviews of McDonalds'? Well, this one has a piano so on occasion, this is a live music venue. The food is generally served minutes after ordered which must mean it is all very fresh due to the fact that inventory moves so quickly. The staff here wear brets - clearly influenced by the French as evidenced by their French Fries. I often notice that McDonald's employees from other branches come here to order lunch so clearly, this location is superior to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment