Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Austin, TX

I'm not a frequent visitor to McDonald's but this one was underwhelming. My main complaint was cleanliness of the interior. The floor was dirty, the booster chairs were dirty, the drink station was shabby, and there were a number of crickets (dead and alive) inside and immediately outside the store. I saw a worker cleaning a napkin dispenser with a bucket of dirty-looking water. The food was not as good as I usually find at McDonald's, but maybe that's because I was trying the Southern Chicken sandwich for the first time, and it was terrible - almost as bad as the cafeteria food I experienced back in high school. On the plus side, the counter workers were extremely friendly and the order was  handled very quickly. They have a play area here for older children, and the kids out there seemed to be having a great time. Getting in and out of the parking lot was fairly easy because this shopping center has a dedicated traffic light to allow cars in and out from the busy Route 71.

No comments:

Post a Comment