Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Austin, TX

I went to this McDonald's to get a hot fudge sundae in hopes that it might numb the crushing loneliness that fills my every waking moment.

I was told that they were "out of ice cream".

It seems that even Ronald has turned his back on me now. I pulled up to the drive through a shattered being hoping for just the smallest bit of comfort and I left with additional evidence that there is nothing in this life that we can count on aside from constant pain and the eventual relief of death's warm embrace. I will not be returning to this location.


This place looks like the ghetto / retard show.   Could you not hire anyone at all in the place that looks half way normal?     Never never never never again will I go to McDonalds for their garbage.   This location is scary on weekend nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment