Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Round Rock, TX

Well bust my buttons!  Jumping jelly beans I am being attacked!  Driving out last weekend I was attacked by the Big Mac Attack fever.  Big Mac Attack, Big Mac Attack!

It has been a long time since I went to a McDonalds; I drove up to the speaker box and ordered the Big Mac meal, yep I up sized and I added two extra patties on the big Mac!  Then I parked and ate it.

Well  16000 calories later the Mac Attack was over, yep I succumbed and ate it all.

As usual almost everyone has eaten at a McDonalds at some point in time if you never have, you are a great person.   So no change it is the same now as it was 5 years ago, except prices may be higher and they expanded their menu to a healthier type but all the old items are still there and the quality is the same.

I will admit I get the breakfast sausage biscuit ever now and then.

Hum, I see no kiddie's playground here, that's odd.  I stand corrected, a small inside playgroud is there.

Will I go back?  Yes next time I get a Big Mac Attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment