Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Austin, TX

so on a Sunday morning I get 4 Big Breakfast deluxe but when I get home #1 I had no hasbrowns and no receipt. Their number was not listed so I got it from the location on Pecan. They were busy and when I explained to David the manager abou my missing both hashbrowns and receipt he just asked if I wanted to go by now or later. How about apologizing for their mistake and for your trouble here is a free coffee or apple pie?   Very bad service. At this same Mcdonalds in December there was a woman who appeared to be having a stroke and none of the workers or manager assisted this woman. Instead they looked at her as if she was crazy. Clearly this Mcdonnalds has no leadership and lacks training. It took for a customer to assist this woman and call 911.

No comments:

Post a Comment