Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Austin, TX

How in the heck can a McDonalds only get 1 star?  When it is at the corner of Four Points and RR620 / FM 620.  They never fail to screw up my drive through order, they put people who cannot speak English on the drive up window (poor Mexicans try but get impatient if you can't understand them through a tiny speaker).  Never give you napkins or ketchup if you don't ask.  Just plain ol' uncaring crappy food that usually tastes as if it were sitting the bin longer than it should.  NEVER tastes just made.

I am not a huge McDonald's fan to begin with - but I went to this location at the request of a child with a gift voucher for a free ice cream cone. I just don't like this location. I felt they were rude and took a long time in the drive through to refuse my order. Apparently they choose not to be a "participating location" for several McDonald's corporate childrens programs. There is too much competition out there for that attitude. I am not likely to ever spend a dime at this location - as I succesfully went to another local store who is family friendly and accepts the holiday gift certificates.

No comments:

Post a Comment