Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Austin, TX

Okay.  I know it's silly to review McDonald's.  I mean, it's McDonald's.  You feel how you feel about it. Period.  I know I won't change your mind.  But here I am anyway.  (Feeling a little like Breckin Meyer in Clueless, though.)

I stop in here for breakfast all the time.  At least once a week.  These guys always get my order right.  Always.  I always get my extra jelly.  When I ask for eight sugars in my coffee, no one laughs.  No one.  And they are unfailing polite and smiley.

It's a nice thing in the morning.  OJ, bottle of water, coffee or coke, and a sausage biscuit. It's a simple thing, but a nice thing.  These guys always make sure this "nice thing" stays nice.  Thanks, McDonald's.

No comments:

Post a Comment