Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Vienna, VA

Any hope I have of experiencing childhood nostalgia at McDonald's is now completely gone thanks to the evil that are Apple Dippers. I had a coupon for a free Happy Meal, and was super excited to get my four piece Chicken McNugget meal. The coupon for the free Happy Meal advertised that all Happy Meals now come with Apple Dippers and French Fries. Fair enough, until I opened my Happy Meal bag, and discovered a sample size of fries that was smaller than the palm of my hand. What? Did McDonald's really just reduce the size of the Kids Meals fries by half? I feel sorry for all the kids these days. Here is a news flash McDonald's: If you are so concerned about children's health, you should offer grilled options like your friend Chick-Fil-A. If you are going to offer fried potatoes, I want my SMALL serving of fries, not a MINI serving. Thanks. Now I have something new to add to the "When I was your age" list that I can share with all little kidders I encounter. When I was your age, McDonald's gave me more than 5 fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment