Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Falls Church, VA

Lunch today was a quickie - Since I had essentially missed breakfast - I knew if I did not not get something to eat before I went over to look at Bars - that I would not be able to concentrate and might hurry my decision or make poor choices. So I hit the Drive-Thru. In hindsight, I probably should have parked and gone inside. The line of cars waiting in the Drive-Thru was very long. One particular order - two cars ahead of me must have sat at the window for 5 minutes before they handed them their food. I went for the #10 - the Filet O' Fish meal with a Minute Maid Lemonade. I note this McDonald's has a 24 hour Drive-Thru. I wolfed that sucker down in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment