Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

McLean, VA

So running away from the Elm Street McDonald's from up the street, I come here for breakfast. It's raining pretty hard from Hanna, I decide that I need some breakfast. Love breakfast. I have never tried the Southern Style Chicken Biscuit. So I order one with 2 hash browns and an iced tea. This location as a drive-thru. Hurray! But I walk in instead cause the line of cars was absurd. The place seems clean and has TVs. Everything seemed organized. I ordered and my food was hot and fresh. Right out of the fryer. Mmmmm...fried food! It's still pouring. I am getting out of my car at home with my bag'o food and it gets wet. What happens? The FEAST.....is ruined. The paper bag gets wet, it disintergrates and my precious food is on the wet parking lot. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" and start cursing. Good thing I have some plastic shopping bags in the car. I scoop up my wet food, warm to cold now and run inside. Wet, hungry, and grumpy, I open up the wrapper of the chicken biscuit. Damn it's greasy, and so are the hash browns. But can't have it any other way. I take a bit and start choking cause the biscuit was dry. WATER!!!!!! But oh man was the southern style chicken good. Nice flavor and juicy. The hash browns were good too. It was a good experience but does not justify an amazing experience. I was still bitter and salty that my bag melted away in the rain and my food fell onto the wet ground. :( Maybe a suggestion with plastic bags like what Taco Bell uses when it rains so people's feast of fast food won't be ruined when it rains like mine was today....

No comments:

Post a Comment