Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

McLean, VA

You bet your tush I'm reviewing a McD's! Laugh it up, I'd give myself a "funny" for this one if I could. Which fast food chain has the best fries? Uh...McD's (hm...excluding Arby's curly fries, those are fun and yum.) Which fast food chain has better frozen sweet treats? McD's (yeah, put that Frosty down and grab a McFlurry!) What is more classic than a happy meal from McD's? Nothing. Of all the kids meals I've had in my adult life, none make my heart smile like a kid's meal from McDonalds. So it was a long day, I needed a burger. Specifically, a McDonald's burger. I got my one patty burger...and split a McRib...and fries...and their limited time only, Pumpkin Pie. Once I bit into my burger and felt the stress exit my body, and the fat come in. Long day, over. As for the McRib I was told I must try, I've come to the conclusion that I think I could live without. Too many onions, too little sauce. It was just weird. The pumpkin pie I bought on impulse? I could also live without. It tasted like canned pumpkin shoved into their pie crust. Of course you can get much better burgers, fries, pie, etc. elsewhere but, when it comes to fast food, you know every now and again you just can't resist getting some delicious crap from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment