Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Monday, December 3, 2012

McLean, VA

I feel weird reviewing a McDonalds, but hey, it is what it is-- this is the fastest McDonalds I've ever been to. They had their drive through staff outside to make it move faster; the cashier held a wad of cash and the food hander-offer person had a container of condiments in her arm. I'm not sure if I happened to be there during a speed contest, but it was amazing and my order was right. I had never seen anything like it but it worked and I don't think I even stopped my car while I was there. Like other Yelpers before me, I feel silly for reviewing a McDonald's, but this one has to have the most efficient drive-thru of any I've been to (and, seeing as I have three kids, I have been to countless McDonald's -- drive-thru dining is how we roll). Just today, I didn't even come to a complete stop in the drive-thru line. One guy took my order while walking alongside my car discouraging me from stopping, then another guy ran my credit card to the next window, and finally a lady is waving me past the pick-up window with my food in the bag. Didn't even stop. AND they have never screwed up my order. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment