Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Arlington, VA

No Joke, drive-thru ordered (2) double cheese burgers, no pickles (2) mcchichens. then asked for some Ranch once i had my food, Guy tells me I can only get Ranch if I buy the mcnuggets or selects. Or I could park my car go in and get it from the pump? Well me knowing all about McDonald's atleast more than this manager, They never stock Ranch in a pump (probably would go bad or something idk) So I go in -- Not Ranch pump -- me: Wheres the Ranch guy? mcmanager: Oh its there... me: Um no it's not I'm not blind. mcmanager: Okay you can pay me $1.2.. me: (cutting him off) I not paying a damn thing! your just suppose to give that out real employee: Oh sir here have some Ranch. me: THANK YOU! right when im leaving I her the manager tell the employee next time you say $1 I pull back and remind the employee he did the right thing and not to listen to his 'boss' Adding this to my boycott list, unless I need a mcflurry lol

No comments:

Post a Comment