Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Manhattan, KS


I have gone through here multiple times. When I was dining in, the girl taking our order almost got into a fist fight with a girl she knew that came in. She didn't act professional at all. I have had a lot of problems going through the drive-thru. Sometimes the food is great, but other times it is very try and you can tell it has been sitting out too long. Almost every time I get a drink, the cup is not full and there is soda spilled all over the cup. They don't even bother to clean off the cup or fill it to the top. The soda line is usually approximately 1.5 inches from the top, which is unacceptable in my opinion. Also, when I go through the drive-thru I am always missing something whether it be fries, a straw, napkins, or utensils. Also, most of the time their ice cream machine is down, so it's very hard to order ice cream there. I definitely would not recommend this McDonalds to anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment