Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Danbury, CT


I would give it zero stars if it were an option. The workers at the drive through are thieves! I ordered 2 meals that came to 15 dollars, but when I got to the window the lady told me it was 20, even though she told me it was 15 at the speaker thing and it showed everything i ordered and it all added up to 15. I gave her a 20 and asked for a receipt...AND SHE NEVER CAME BACK!!!! It was really late at night so I couldn't go inside because only the drive through was open. I started beeping the horn to get her to come back, I knocked on the window, and she just would come back. I mean, i know its only 5 buck that the dumb bitch stole from me, but its the principal.
This actually happened twice with different people!

I also ordered a sweet tea one time and they gave me a cup that looked like they just pulled out of the trash. There were bite marks around the brim, it looked like someone was scratching designs with their finger nail into the styrofoam and it just looked all around worn and old. I was SO disgusted!!

I'd rather starve then go back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment