Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Honolulu, HI

So one morning last year I decided I'd like to buy some breakfast. I use the drive thru. At this particular McDonalds the first window you encounter is the order window. After I placed my order with the young girl there she pulled out a nail clipper and started cutting her nails. I was grossed out. Yes I know that she is not by the food but that wasn't the point, it was gross. Then you proceed to the payment window and then to the food window. I did file a complaint with McDonalds because I deemed that to be very unprofessional and unsanitary. I still don't want to go in the morning because there is this one girl that works there who I don't even know, always gives me the stink eye every time I go in there. I seriously don't know what her problem is. I mean if she hates her job fine but you don't have to look at me like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment