Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Daytona Beach, FL


This location is absolutely hit and miss. One week its great and the next time its awful... So, I am changing my review to.. Eek! Methinks not. I'm a frequent late night eater so... at 1 a.m. when no one else is in the drive-thru at my local McDonald's I figured that I would have a great experience.

My Big-Mac meal was entirely shy of being BIG. I had one slice of hamburger on my sandwich. Which couldn't even be considered a piece of meat. On top of that my sandwich was bogged down with the secret sauce- it was a complete mess. The middle bun was soggy from the excessive amounts of sauce..

My large order of fries couldn't even be considered that. It was filled only half way which is a shame...

Furthermore- service was okay (thestaff was nice..), wait time was long (10+ minutes), and the food quality was subpar (1 out of 10..for the wait time).. I know I can't expect a lot since its fast food but for the most part it would be nice if it would've been done right.

Stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment