Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Knoxville, TN


I had visions of a McFlurry. I just didn't know what kind I wanted. M&M? Butterfinger? Hmm.

It all vanished the moment I stepped into the restroom. When I had to roll up my pants, because I was afraid of letting them touch the floor. When I considered taking my toddler to another place. When there were "things better left unsaid" everywhere. Usually we depend on McDonalds for our stops. Not this one. A person even came in to ask about the condition of the restroom. I told her and trusted that she would solve the issue, only to return to see that she just emptied the trash, and left behind everything else. I would like to believe she had intentions to return. Somehow, I just don't know.

As there were individuals eating there, and I did not because I had lost my appetite, I can not rate the food. I can say that you may need to consider the food a possibility but look elsewhere to take your child to the restroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment