Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wilmington, DE


As far as fast food chains go, this is definitely in my top 10. I was hungry, and because it was a nice day, I decided to eat in my car. The drivethrough was very convenient for this purpose. Each time I wanted more food I just drove out to the highway and turned around at the next light, then on back into the parking lot for another round with the delightful and helpful staff. I ended up eating about 6 or 7 burgers, one at a time to let them hit my tummy (watching my weight, those khakis are getting tight).

My only complaint was the pickles - when I made a movement the next day they didn't exactly make for solid structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment