Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Honolulu, HI


I don't think I'll ever give McDonald's more than 3 stars because the only thing they're good at is lacking in consistency.

What irritates me the most is the workers. A lot of them aren't efficient at working and they don't know how to read.

This location always screws up my order whenever I ask for "no cheese." You see the big giant receipt label that says "Special Order" and I still see the damn cheese in the McDouble. But when I'm lucky, I usually take the cheese off right away and slap it on their window.

My biggest pet peeve are the hash browns. From now on, every review I write about McDonald's I will include a hash brown section.

Anyway, the hash browns I've been getting here doesn't have much of that oily taste. It's still greasy, but it feels semi-dry to touch during first bite. Overall they are decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment