Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Carson City, NV


took my 6 year old here for a quick bite to eat, of course she ordered a cheeseburger kids meal. when we got it she got right into it and half way through it I asked her how the cheeseburger was and she said "the cheese is good!" yea, it should as there was no meat patty inside! Needless to say it was fixed quickly.

Cold mushy fries, broken soda dispenser, and nasty burgers in a dead strip mall with a playplace full of screaming kids. I ordered the fries "very hot" and got ice cold fries with some marketing line about "made fresh this morning" (AT 3PM!) when I complained and offered more cold fries out of the same pile.. I like most McDonalds, but this particular store is very poorly managed.

No comments:

Post a Comment