Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Milwaukee, WI


It's a McD's. I'll leave the menu out of it.

Service here has been pretty good each time I've been through. Although it's not the cleanest of McD's, it's not the worst. And, given it's sketchy location, they do ok.

Flaws, however, exist. For example, when I go to the drive-thru, and I ask for nuggets, I'm going to be disappointed when you say the fryer is off at 930pm. I will live, though, it's okay. But then, when I ask for selects, and you say those can't be made either, why didn't you tell me that when you said no to nuggets? And then I asked about the chicken sandwich and that was a no, so I asked what else I couldnt have so that we didn't have to play "go-fish" for my late night craving of grease and salt.

Ultimately, I learned that, after 930pm, there would be no chicken-product products, nor fish, apple pies, McBlizzards, cones or milkshakes.

I shed a tear over my two McDoubles with no pickles or onions (my choice, they had both options) and orange lavaburst Hi-C.

No comments:

Post a Comment