Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Oro Valley, AZ

First off, I am not a fan of McD's at all. But I was really bummed when it was closed New Year's Day. I was tired from the night before and just wanted to grab an Egg McMuffin. I have rarely known a McD's to close and rarer yet without any signs posted ANYWHERE! Ridiculous. I felt so bad there were people waiting in the drive through, including myself. A simple LED message on the drive-through screen would have been helpful "Sorry We're Closed New Year's Day" and I would have thought that perfectly acceptable. I even got out to look on the doors of the establishment and no signs were posted there either. Very disappointing experience and it makes me like McDonald's even less.

No comments:

Post a Comment