Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Jacksonville, FL

The cheese burgers are good. The quarter lbs burgers are okay! They taste different kinda chewy? Drive a couple miles down the road to the McDonald's on argyle, the burgers taste so much better! I avoid this McDonald's after having the cheddar Swiss burger from both locations. Each time I think it will be different this time and taste just as good as the one on argyle, never! After three attempts no more. Not going to lie, I like a double cheeseburger every now and then. I do end up immediately having buyers remorse soon as i am done eating. My son like most kids like this place. This location is an "extra fancy" location with granite counter tops, flat panel TVs, a kids room with their own flat panel, wifi and well decorated. The staff is very friendly, but ultimately it is still a McDonalds. I am giving it 2 stars instead of one due to the well decorated interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment