Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Monday, January 7, 2013

New York, NY

If I could give no stars I would. I started not to eat here after seeing their pending grade from the health dept. Now with the new scoring system, I find myself not eating at places without an A. The lines were very long at this location, and the tourist don't make things any better. While sitting down to eat I saw a huge ROACH crawling up the wall next to me. It looked mutated with missing legs and extra antennas. I took a few pictures and a video of the crawler to show the manager/corporate. I completely lost my appetite. I waited a few minutes to speak with management but the lines were too long, and I did not want to miss my play. I eat from mcdonalds/burger king/wendys 3-5 times a year. After this I don't think I will eat fast food for a very VERY long time. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment