Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

New York, NY

I was enjoying my sandwich on the late Tuesday night around 4:30am of October 25th, when I witnessed the worst case of customer service and conflict resolution by restaurant staff I have seen in my entire life. The course of events: A couple went into the bathroom together, the manager screamed at the security guy to get them out of there, he then knocked while simultaneously opening the door as if to catch them in some act to find the guy taking a pee and then CONTINUED to hold the door wide open while yelling at them to get out. The staff then refused to acknowledge the serious intrusion of privacy, and then called three cop cars to deal with the couple instead offer a simple apology. I know that the 5am staff on a Tuesday can't be too happy about their work schedule, but if a restaurant is unable to hire reasonable staff that respect the customers and maintain McDonalds well recognized brand, they should not be open at night at all. I like McDonald's food and it is very convenient in the city, but I am so disgusted by the explosive anger and disrespect shown by McDonalds staff I don't think care to ever eat there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment