Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Holland, MI

I only recall 2 instances in which I was at this McDonalds. 1. I was drunk 3 years ago and starving and ordered 2 hamburgers. When I realized I forgot to order fries, I decided to walk up to the cashier and say, "Excuse me, I forgot to order fries, can you do me a favor and give me some fries?". She stared at me for a second, turned away for 2 seconds, grabbed a brown bag, and dumped a pile of fries in the bag and handed it to me with a smile, for free! 2. Last week, I was starving and I planned on going to BK next door, but it was closed because it was Thanksgiving. Screw you BK! This McDonalds is clutch, but outside of the subpar food...I'll still give it 3 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment