Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hoboken, NJ

OK late night what are the choices.... Cluck u ...ultimately Mamouns would be the best choice ever so often you END up here maybe because you left the city at 3am, you where thinking to get something to eat?. What if I miss the PATH.? all is lost 30 min wait. every Hobokenite knows.and what happens when you get there there isn't a dollar menu. They cover it with Cardboard from the Big Mac boxes! Pics added I dint want the soda, I dint want the Meal want I want a MC double. i think maybe they do it because when were drunk we think its White Castle. and ask for 10 of them at a time. Gets 2 star only because it has Faithful WIFI and 24 hrs. great for my ipod when my phone battery dies using Gvoice. Death to you Android Battery life..(yeah yea I shut all the apps and crap Battery still DEAD)

No comments:

Post a Comment