Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Garden Grove, CA

I got hungry after doing some Thanksgiving shopping so I stopped by Mcdonald's because it's quick, good, and cheap. After I paid, got my food, and a tray of three drinks (it was for my friends). The drinks were over filled and it was dripping and I couldn't just drive off because I had to handle the situation before it got all over my car. So after I got the drinks I was thinking hm what to do and the drive thru lady told me to hurry up because there were people waiting. Did you know what I did? I looked at my rear mirror and did you know what I saw? NOTHING! That's right. NOTHING! NO ONE! ZIP! Was it because I asked for ketchup? Did I order too many drinks? Did she not like my pretty face? DAMN! And it was the way she said it too. So rude. But I do like the food. And it's quick. But some workers there aren't too friendly. I had someone ask for my food back because they didn't have change for a $50, someone gave me attitude when I asked for ketchup, this was the second time I was told to hurry up in the drive thru, and here is the best one...someone tried to charge me for ketchup...yup. Jaws drop? YUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment