Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hoboken, NJ

Its McDonald's so you should know what to expect food wise...high quality dog food cooked to order. What you get at this particular location that you might not get everywhere else (although there's plenty of locations where you will) is the bonus of a likely assault with your meal. One of my friends got jumped by Teak bouncers here because he happened to be sitting next to someone they thought disrespected them. I always see cops in there and I feel like I read about some kind of crime happening on a weekly basis. I just realized, why I am writing a review for a McDonalds? Who thinks, I'm in the mood for a Big Mac, wait let me see what the reviews say first. Oh well, nothing better to do at work right now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment