Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

San Diego, CA


Ok, this is after all McDonalds - fried, cheap, fast food and questionable ingredients. I swear if it was not for the smurfs; I would not set foot in this place. However, I did and well...It was yucky. Dirty, tables, cashier had an attitude when I inquired about a happy meal toy. I kept thinking to myself: "Yes, I am in my 30's and about to order a happy meal - get over it, its thanks to fools like me, YOU have this minimum wage job." Cashier gave little eye contact after rolling them upon me asking if PAPA SMURF was in yet. Oh come on, papa smurf!!! Anyway, I got my greasy chicken nuggets and greasy fries and a grumpy smurf to go with the employee's demeanor but no papa smurf. The tables were dirty, the floor had scuff marks all over it. It seems homeless people raise shopping carts inside this McDonalds, where the hell are the scuff marks coming from? eew. Tiny parking lot and those who let children in that filthy play area should be questioned by CPS. *The End*

No comments:

Post a Comment