Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations,

Yelp Users' Reviews of Various McDonald's Locations.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Tulsa, OK


What's the haps!? Went into this McDonalds and their menu is the same as the one by my house! I asked to speak to the manager and inquired as to why he hasn't taken the initiative and spiced up the menu a bit and made his McDonalds stand out and become a shining star in a sea of bland menus that were all the same and he looked at me like he didn't understand. My ideas of installing a brick pizza oven and showing those pizza hut guys a thing or two mcdonalds style were met with blank stares. Obviously this manager was not a visionary, and I told him so, bluntly.

Definitely will not be going back(mostly because I'm banned from this McDonalds now)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment